- Site assignments are NOT guaranteed. We will do our best to satisfy requests, but all site assignments are subject to change, as needed, to include all requested reservations. -Arriving guests must check with the office, or the Arrivals Board outside the office door if after hours, for their final site assignments.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-In Time is anytime after 2 PM for both campsites and RV rentals. Early check-in may be possible, if approved in advance.
- Late Check-ins (after 5PM) please stop by the Self-Registration Box outside the office for park maps and other important information. Check the Arrivals Board in the same area to confirm your final site assignment.
- Check-Out Time by 12pm
- Late Check-Out is $10. All late checkouts must be approved in advance to ensure there are no reservation conflicts.
CANCELLATIONS & EARLY DEPARTURES
A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations
Deposits are refundable, less a $10 cancellation fee, up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled check-in date. Cancellations after that time will result in the forfeit of your deposit.
There are no refunds on early departures.
QUIET HOURS & GENERATORS
- Quiet Hours 10pm-7am
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced.
- Excessively loud music or noise disruptive to other campers is not permitted at any time.
Office Hours are Monday through Saturday between 8am-12pm and 2pm-5pm (MST). We are closed on Sundays. Self-Registration is available for Sunday arrivals.
Wi-Fi codes are available in the office for arrivals during regular office hours. Wi-Fi is also available for after hours arrivals. One code is required per device for your own security. The codes for after hours arrivals are located in the Self-Registration Box, located just outside the office door.
- Stays over two weeks in an RV site require a $100.00 deposit. If reservation is booked online, deposit will be charged upon check-in.
- RV and Park Model Rentals require a credit card on file, in lieu of a deposit, for short-term (under two weeks) stays. Stays over two weeks will require a deposit. Deposit amounts are based on the length of stay, not to exceed a $150 cleaning deposit, and a security deposit equal to one month’s rent. A two-week notice of early or unscheduled departure is required to receive a full refund of the deposit.
All facilities are used at your own risk.
- Do not drive through empty lots. Do not block vacant lots. Do not block the boat ramp.
- Vehicle parking is available at each site. 40 ft per back-in and 80 ft per pull-through.
Additional vehicles must register in the office and obtain a mirror hanger for identification. Unreported vehicles may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All vehicles not attached to your RV must be parked on the pavement, not on the grass. This includes ATVs, boats, extra vehicles, etc.
- Speed limit is 15 mph throughout the park.
- Site rate includes up to six people. Additional adults are $10, children are $5.
- Self standing clothes racks are permitted for pool towels and bathing suits only
- Portable fire pits must be elevated at least six inches off the ground and, per Arizona law, have a cover.
- No fireworks
- Guests are responsible for keeping their sites neat and tidy.
- Picnic tables are first come, first served and may be moved from a vacant site. Please, no more than one table per site.
- Dogs must be penned or tethered when outside and dog owners are responsible for picking up ALL dog waste from their site and dog park areas.
- We are a grass park!
- During the summer months, we stick to a very strict watering and mowing schedule. In our extreme summer temperatures, it is extremely difficult to maintain healthy grass without this schedule. Please respect that, as this schedule is in place to ensure that YOU, as our guests, have a beautiful, well-maintained site.
- Do not turn off sprinklers. Our property is on a well. We use only our well water to irrigate. This is the most environmentally friendly form of irrigation, as any excess water returns to the water table. We are not wasting water. The fresh water that is supplied by the city for your use is never used for irrigation.
- If pulling into an overnight site, please choose a site that is not being watered to avoid overspray on your RV, as well as any possible damage to the wet ground.
- Small, RV “Green Mats” may be used. Please refrain from using large area rugs, as they burn the grass underneath.
- If here for a long-term stay, please check with the office on your site’s watering schedule. We don’t want to get your belongings wet.
- Our maintenance staff does everything they can to avoid getting your vehicles wet. However, we cannot control Mother Nature. Sometimes the winds pick up and you may notice some spotting on your vehicles. If that happens, simply inform the office and we will be happy to clean off the water spotting.
Our resort is private and not open for day use. Anyone using our amenities must be a registered guest. Visitors of registered guests are welcome.
- OWNERS MUST PICK UP AFTER THEIR PETS EVERY TIME
- Pets must be on a leash, no more than 6 ft long, and under the control of their owner.
- Children are not to walk pets without the supervision of an adult.
- Noisy and/or Aggressive pets may be asked to leave.
- For your pets safety they are not to be left unattended outside.
- For your pets safety they are not to be left outside overnight.
- Pets are permitted in the office (bring them by for treats!), but not in any other building, including restrooms, or the pool. Properly certified service animals are excluded.
- No washing pets in our restrooms. We have a list of groomers available at the office.
- The rules for our dog park are posted at the dog park.
- We do not allow pets in our rental units unless they are specifically approved by the park manager.
- We are a pet friendly park. We understand that some of our four-legged guests like to voice an opinion from time to time. However, if your furry kid is one that likes to talk constantly, please don’t leave them tied up outside. It’s inconsiderate of our other guests who want to relax.
- Do not leave your pets in your rigs all day when you are not here. Especially in the summer. We have occasional power outages.
- MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the Rec Room and pool areas.
- Do not leave coolers containing alcoholic beverages outside overnight!
- No glass containers in any of the public areas of the park. There are plastic cups for sale in the resort store, if needed. Please report any broken glass at your site so that we may ensure thorough cleanup before the next guest arrives.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, swim at your own risk.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- No Pets at the pool
- No smoking at the pool
- Hours of operation are posted at the pool
- Proper swimming attire should be worn, no cut off shorts or street clothes
- All guests must shower prior to entering the pool, to remove bodily oils
- Baby’s are required to wear a swim diaper
- No pushing, running, or boisterous play
- No glass
FIRES AND WOOD
- No fire should ever be left unattended
- Guest will obey local fire codes, and refrain from burning fires in periods of high winds
- Do not use fire rings as a trash pit, please use trashcans and dumpsters provided.
- When using the fire rings in the park area, please do not damage the surrounding grass. – Keep an eye on your fire!
- Portable fire pits must be at least six inches off the ground and have a lid.
- Washers and dryers are located in the Laundry Room
- The Laundry Room is open 24 hours. Please be respectful of other guests in the park who may be sleeping an keep excess noise to a minimum.
- Pets are not permitted in the Laundry Room
- No pet laundry including pet blankets, pet beds, or pet outfits in our machines
- Laundry should not be left unattended. River Breeze is not responsible for lost, stolen, moved or damaged laundry.
- Our sewer system is a septic system and can not handle baby wipes, paper towels, or sanitary napkins, please ensure these items are put into the trash.
- Do not pour ANY chemicals or grease down the toilets. It disrupts the careful balance of enzymes that we use to maintain our system.
- Sewer hookups are located at all sites.
- Welcome to Arizona! We have a wide variety of wildlife including skunks, snakes, scorpions, and coyotes.
- Never walk barefoot in the park, especially in the summer months. Carry a flashlight or lantern when walking at night.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Our critters like to hide.
- Do not approach any wild animal. They will attack when they feel threatened.
- Do not feed the wildlife
- Do not feed stray cats or dogs. It makes it harder for us to get them back home and our closest Animal Control Center is over an hour away.
- Ensure all trash and recycling are placed in our trashcans and/or dumpsters, do not leave any trash outside your unit
- Do not leave your pets unattended
- No smoking in the pool area or inside any common building. There are designated smoking areas throughout the park.
- All cigarette butts are to be disposed of properly. Do not drop them on the ground or leave them in the fire pits or the grass at your site.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rental units.