Check-In & Check-Out Times
- Check-In Time is anytime after 2 PM for both campsites and RV rentals. Early check-in may be possible if approved in advance.
- Late Check-ins (after 5PM) please call so we can explain our late check-in procedures.
- Check-Out Time by 12pm
- Late Check-Out is $10. All late checkouts must be approved in advance to ensure there are no reservation conflicts.
Quiet Hours & Generators
- Quiet Hours 10pm-7am
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced.
- Excessively loud music or noise disruptive to other campers is not permitted at any time.
- Office Hours are between 8am-12pm and 2pm-5pm (MST).
- There is a $7 per day deposit for stays up to two weeks. Stays over two weeks require a $150.00 deposit.
- A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations
- Deposits are refundable, less a $10 cancellation fee, up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled check-in date. Cancellations after that time will result in the forfeit of your deposit.
- All facilities are used at your own risk.
- Vehicle parking is available at each site. 40 ft per back-in and 80 ft per pull-through.
- Additional vehicles must register in the office and obtain a mirror hanger for identification. Unreported vehicles may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Site rate includes up to six people. Additional adults are $10, children are $5.
- Self standing clothes racks are permitted for pool towels and bathing suits only
- Portable fire pits must be elevated at least six inches off the ground and, per Arizona law, have a cover.
- No fireworks
- Guests are responsible to keep their sites neat, clean and orderly manner.
- Picnic tables are first come, first served and may be moved from a vacant site. Please, no more than one table per site.
- Dogs must be penned or tethered when outside and dog owners are responsible for picking up ALL dog waste from their site.
- Long term stays are available. Please contact the office for stays longer than two weeks to ensure long term availability of the selected site.
- Our resort is private and not open for day use. Anyone using our amenities must be a registered guest
- OWNERS MUST PICK UP AFTER THEIR PETS EVERY TIME
- Pets must be on a leash, no more than 6 ft long, and under the control of their owner. Children are not to walk pets without the supervision of an adult.
- Noisy and/or Aggressive pets may be asked to leave
- For your pets safety they are not to be left unattended outside
- For your pets safety they are not to be left outside overnight
- Pets are permitted in the office (bring them by for treats!), but not in any other building, including restrooms, or the pool. Properly certified service animals are excluded.
- No washing pets in our restrooms. We have a list of groomers available at the office.
- The rules for our dog park are posted at the dog park
- MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the Rec Room and pool areas.
- Do not leave coolers containing alcoholic beverages outside overnight!
- No glass containers in any of the public areas of the park. There are plastic cups for sale in the resort store, if needed. Please report any broken glass at your site so that we may ensure thorough cleanup before the next guest arrives.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, swim at your own risk.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- No Pets at the pool
- No smoking at the pool
- Hours of operation are posted at the pool
- Proper swimming attire should be worn, no cut off shorts or street clothes
- All guests must shower prior to entering the pool, to remove bodily oils
- Baby’s are required to wear a swim diaper
- No pushing, running, or boisterous play
- No glass
Fires and Wood
- No fire should ever be left unattended
- Guest will obey local fire codes, and refrain from burning fires in periods of high winds
- Do not use fire rings as a trash pit, please use trashcans and dumpsters provided.
- When using the fire rings in the park area, please do not damage the surrounding grass. Keep an eye on your fire!
In Case of Emergency
- DIAL 911
- Local non-emergency phone numbers are posted on the door at the office
- Washers and dryers are located in the Laundry Room
- The Laundry Room is open 24 hours. Please be respectful of other guests in the park who may be sleeping an keep excess noise to a minimum.
- Pets are not permitted in the Laundry Room
- No pet laundry including pet blankets, pet beds, or pet outfits in our machines
- Laundry should not be left unattended. River Breeze is not responsible for lost, stolen, moved or damaged laundry.
- Our sewer system is a septic system and can not handle baby wipes, paper towels, or sanitary napkins, please ensure these items are put into the trash.
- Do not pour ANY chemicals or grease down the toilets. It disrupts the careful balance of enzymes that we use to maintain our system.
- Sewer hookups are located at all sites.
- Welcome to Arizona! We have a wide variety of wildlife including skunks, snakes, scorpions, and coyotes.
- Never walk barefoot in the park, especially in the summer months. Carry a flashlight or lantern when walking at night.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Our critters like to hide.
- Do not approach any wild animal. They will attack when they feel threatened.
- Do not feed the wildlife
- Do not feed stray cats or dogs. It makes it harder for us to get them back home and our closest Animal Control Center is over an hour away.
- Ensure all trash and recycling are placed in our trashcans and/or dumpsters, do not leave any trash outside your unit
- Do not leave your pets unattended
- No smoking in the pool area, or inside any common building. There are designated smoking areas throughout the park.
- All cigarette butts are to be disposed of properly, do not drop them on the ground or leave them in the fire pits or the grass at your site.
- Speed limit is 15 miles per hour